Your body rocking, keep me up all night
你欲火焚身 使我徹夜未眠
One in a million, my lucky strike
你是那百萬分之一, 我的幸運星!
My lucky strike, my lucky strike
我的幸運星,我的幸運星呀!
Your body rocking, keep me up all night
你欲火焚身 使我徹夜未眠
One in a million
你是那百萬分之一
57分鐘的配樂英文歌《five hundred miles》-Justin Timberlake & Carey Mulligan & Stark Sands 》》》
If you miss the train I'm on,
若你錯過了我搭乘的那班列車
You will know that I am gone,
那就是我已獨自黯然離去
You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles.
你聽那綿延百里的汽笛
A hundred miles, a hundred miles,
一百里又一百里 載我遠去
A hundred miles, A hundred miles,
一百里又一百里 再回不去
You can hear the whistle blow A hundred miles.
那綿延百里的汽笛會告訴你我離去的訊息
Lord, I'm one, Lord, I'm two, Lord,
一百里 兩百里 漸漸遠去
I'm three, Lord, I'm four, Lord,
三百里 四百里 再回不去
I'm five hundred miles away from home.
不知不覺我便已離家五百余里
Away from home, away from home,
背負一切 離鄉背井
away from home, away from home,
家在遠方 我卻再難回去
Lord, I'm five hundred miles away from home
上帝啊 家鄉離我已有五百余里
Not a shirt on my back,
如今我衣衫襤褸
Not a penny to my name.
依舊是一文不名